YOUR HOME OUR RESPONSIBILITY
TRANSPACC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
INDIVIDUALLY, OUR SERVICES ENCOMPASS THE FOLLOWING
- Administer building maintenance accounts in accordance with the Strata Titles Act and Building and Common Property (Maintenance and management) Act.
- Advise and guide the developer on the formation of Joint Management Body (JMB) and subsequently Management Corporations (MC) on issuance of Strata Titles.
- Prepare monthly financial reports which meet the requirements of the Strata Title Act.
- Ensure all maintenance works are carried out systematically in good workmanship at competitive pricing.
- Employ, administer and supervise staff and servicing contractors to achieve optimum physical standards and services for the subdivided buildings.
- Prepare monthly Operational and Technical Reports.
- Undertake periodical physical inspections to ensure all building components are maintained in accordance with good maintenance practices.
- Enforce House Rules stipulated by Developers under the Sale and Purchase Agreement as well as house rules made by Management Corporation / Joint Management Body (JMB).
- Collect service charges water charges, sinking fund, insurance and quit rent from purchasers/strata title owner.
- Prepare draft notices and the necessary forms for Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Management Corporation / Joint Management Body (JMB).
- Co-ordinate the running of AGM of Management Corporations / Joint Management Body (JMB).
- Advise JMB/MC on their functions and duties.